eSignal RAISING FEE'S AGAIN!!?!?? WTF

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by JMowery1987, May 5, 2006.

1. FCCT

FCCT

Are there any current deals for IB clients and esignal?

http://www.esignal.com/map/ib/default.asp

this info seems old

Subscribe to eSignal Premier with award-winning, global market data for as low as $85 a month and receive, at no extra charge, our advanced charting package with the charting tools and technical indicators used by professionals and active traders alike to succeed in the market.

I just installed the IB plugin, it does absolutely nothing, could save a couple seconds or so entering orders

#91     May 28, 2007
  2. FCCT

FCCT

I contacted both, neither knew anything about it. Each told me to go to the opposite party......ah well

#92     May 29, 2007
  3. Great customer service, eh ?

#93     May 30, 2007
  4. bobstock

bobstock

The current eSignal deal for IB is the prepay offering of $85 month. This price is going to increase to $95, effective June 1.

The IB plug in does offer you the time savings convenience and should work.

Please contact the eSignal trade support group at trading@mail.esignal.com.

#94     May 30, 2007
  5. why would this happen.

#95     May 31, 2007
  6. sounds like someone is a emotional trader.. boo hoo. and WAKE UP PAL.

I think esignal is pretty dam good. I've used it for a while now. CQG most use for futures vs equities. esignal most use for vice versa. the esignal product for futures is futuresource. cant compare apples to oranges fairly. cqg is much , much more expensive than esignal, even with this price increase.

And if you look at esignal 5 years ago compared to today, much better product with minimal price increases. another words, value is most definitly outweighing inflation in this case. Most price increases are exchange related I think i.e. comex used to be 25, now 40 per month. Plus version 8.1 coming out soon with more improvements from shitheads like you providing suggestions is sure to be more cost effective.

It all depends what you as a trader look for. No 2 strategies are exactly alike. By the way, a dirt cheap alternative from the same company, IDC is quote.com with alot of the same information. Check it out.

Yes their customer service is weak. I call my sales guy direct for any issues I have. They will put forth a much greater effort in helping you for obvious reasons.

happy trading shithead.:cool:

#96     Jun 6, 2007