eSignal quick questions

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by electron, Dec 15, 2003.

1. $TICK and $TRIN

#21     Dec 16, 2003
  2. I'm not aware of what KwikPop is, but if it is an EFS script then it won't work without Advanced Charting.

#22     Dec 16, 2003
  3. kserra

kserra

I believe you are correct.

#23     Dec 16, 2003
  4. that has Advanced Charting then? I wish it were clearly spelled out on the eSignal website, but I don't think it is because I was trying to find it out.

#24     Dec 16, 2003
  5. OK, it looks that it is the Premier version. Not cheap at all.

#25     Dec 16, 2003
  6. kserra

kserra

I used to have advanced charting, it ran about 130 a month had a 100 symbol limit, I believe this was the cheapest I was able to get advanced charting for but do not know what the name of the package was.

#26     Dec 16, 2003
  7. Two days ago I registered for eSignal forum. I am still waiting for a confirmation to be able to post there. Yesterday I wrote about this problem to the customer service asking them to speed things up. I am still waiting for a reply. I have yet to deal with a louser customer service than eSignal's.

Some people complain on IB's customer service. I have never called them, but all my email correspondence has been answered in a very timely manner and never has anything been lost in the process as is apparently the case with my registration.

Is this kind of responsivness typical of eSignal or is it a rare case? I would like to know this before I consider registering again. If that's typical, chances are my new registration will be met with the same fate, so why bother?

#27     Dec 17, 2003
  8. Hi Electron,

We received no other complaints about our forum email/registration process not working so I can't immediately say why you haven't received the confirmation email. Please pm me your registration name and I'll look into this further.

I'll also look into the email you sent support yesterday. Perhaps there's something going on with our email system that we are unaware of. This is not typical of our customer service standards, I believe you'll find that it's far from it.

I look forward to your private message to take care of this.

Regards,
    Andy
    eSignal Support

#28     Dec 17, 2003
  9. Hi Andy! Will you offer intraday volume for s&p500 soon? It is valuable for many customers i believe.

#29     Dec 19, 2003
  10. Hi callmeput,

The exchange doesn't provide this data to us. This being 500 of the heaviest traded stocks to calculate on our servers, we have decided for the time being not to burden the servers with this.

We do review these decisions on an ongoing basis and if you want to be heard on this from our product management team, I suggest sending a request to "ideas@mail.esignal.com".

Thanks,
    Andy
    eSignal Support

#30     Dec 19, 2003