eSignal quick questions

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by electron, Dec 15, 2003.

1. I can read posts, but I wanted to ask some more questions, but this cannot be done until the registration is completed. I was supposed to get an email from them to activate all my privilages, but I am still waiting for it. Don't know what to think about it.

#11     Dec 15, 2003
  2. dloomis514

dloomis514 Guest

hmm, I haven't gotten my confirm either, must be something gummed up somewhere.

Can I help in the mean time?

#12     Dec 15, 2003
  3. Thanks, I appreciate your offer to help me. I am now busy with something else, so I will post more questions in a while.

#13     Dec 15, 2003
  4. By the way, eSignals tick and trin are not realtime. So forget about the edge.

#14     Dec 16, 2003
  5. kserra

kserra

How much are esignals tick and trin delayed ? I was not aware of this

#15     Dec 16, 2003
  6. Good question, I want to know this too.

#16     Dec 16, 2003
  7. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Advanced Charting (and scripting) is not possible with the Basic Package (the cheapest one). It only provides "standard charting", which are the old style charts.

#17     Dec 16, 2003
  8. pspr

pspr

They post every 6 seconds. I think that is sort of standard for NYSE tick and trin. You can check out all indexes, symbols, etc. and their delays or if they are real time here

http://www.esignalcentral.com/support/symbol/default.asp

Click on N. American and International Indexes then use the menu on the left side to browse alphabetically

#18     Dec 16, 2003
  9. Does that mean that various commercial add-ons like Kwik Pop will not work with the basic version?

#19     Dec 16, 2003
  10. What are the eSignal symbols for tick and trin?

#20     Dec 16, 2003