esignal, qcharts

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ADLE, May 13, 2005.

1. ADLE

ADLE

Sorry for newbie question,
    If I will use software that required datafeed from esignal or qcharts, how much it will cost me, same price as if I would use esignal 49$ a month or it would be cheaper?
    If it will be the same what is the point buy different software, if you anyway need to pay the same price as if you use esignal itself.
    I just cannot find any info on this subject.
    Thank you.

2. Trent

Trent

Esignal datafeed costs the same whichever proggy you use. If you use a different proggy you can skip the advanced charting fee in esignal, its $25 or something. Esignals fees will depend on which exchanges you subscibe to. Mine is around $200 / month.

Esignals charting is very good these days and I use it. The only reason to use other proggies is that the other proggies have some features that you need and esignal does not have.

There is a pricing calculator at esignals web site, that should answer your questions about the price. As I said, the datafeed cost is allways the same.

Trent

3. We've seen many pro users have multiple datafeeds and brokerage accounts for emergency and redundancy purposes.

To these users, having a pro platform that gives them consistent user interface across all these data feeds and brokerage accounts make their lives easier :)