Esignal Put/Call Ratio

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by pspr, Jan 15, 2004.

1. pspr

pspr

Does anyone know when Esignal plans to have the Put/Call ratio indicator available? I've read it is coming but it has been a while.

2. Hi Wally,

Thank you for your request. I did forward on to product development. It is high on our list to develop, but I still don't have an eta on when it will be completed.

While this may seem a standard answer, the amount of request does help our product development team to prioritize these type of request and with the amount we've received on this one, I do believe the day is near when we can add.

Thanks,

3. It's really good to see esignal is serious about taking care of this...

What a joke.

4. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Due to a variety of reasons, it certainly did take us longer than we expected to get Put/Call ratios on the feed. The good news, though, is that they should be available in the 8.1 release due out this summer. See this notice on the 8.xx series for more new features coming.

Thanks.

5. Thanks.

I am amazed it has taken you guys this long.

Do you have a symbol for it?

6. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

The actual symbols that will be used for these indicators are not yet available as they are in development. As we get closer to the release date, we'll have a better idea as to the exact symbols that will be used. Thanks for the interest.

7. Thanks Jay.

On another note do you know when your service will be back online? It seems to be down now.

8. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

From the other thread in this forum, "All connectivity should now be restored. If you are still missing quote or chart data, please close eSignal and the eSignal Data Manager, wait 5-10 seconds and then restart eSignal."