Esignal problems !!!!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by gimp570, Apr 18, 2005.

1. I have daily bars, volume and indicators.
    The only thing i don't have: problems.

:D

#21     May 31, 2005
  2. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

Every symbol I've checked seems to come through ok. In the status box of that window do you see a green OK in upper case, or something else? If it is a green OK, please try closing that Standard Chart Window, exit eSignal using File --> Exit All & Save, open eSignal again, and try again using a new Standard Chart Window.

#22     May 31, 2005
  3. ck9

ck9

thanks for your quick reply. i have tried that twice but without success. maybe it would help if i could switch servers? is this possible?

regards

#23     May 31, 2005
  4. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

It may be server related, although I haven't heard of any large influx of calls which is typical of a server related issue. The best way to further troubleshoot this is to call into our support department, so that they can find the servers you have connected to and/or further dig into the issue as needed. If you prefer, I can have someone call you (just PM me your contact info and customer ID#.)

#24     May 31, 2005
  5. gimp570

gimp570

Any fix to this problem...I am still having it....This has been going on for 3 months now and no one seems to give a hoot at esignal.......you guys said the end of june and we are all still waiting

#25     Jun 22, 2005
  6. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

We are getting close to releasing eSignal 7.9.1 and as such have put up a release candidate at the top of our download page. This version does correct this issue, so please try this version out when you can.

#26     Jun 22, 2005
  7. ck9

ck9

once again....

todays daily bar on my interval chart is missing...

fo esignal

this problem exists for years

if i wouldn´t be so lazy i would have switched a few days ago when my yearly service plan renewed. you are lucky esignal...
    yeah, i know i am an idiot.

regards

#27     Jul 5, 2005
  8. Ck9,

If you could provide some details about what you are seeing, it will help figure out what may be happening here. Going through the various charts, daily and intraday, the data appears to be in range. What kind of Time Template is applied to the chart in question? What symbol are you following? Any additional information you can offer will help in resolving this.

#28     Jul 5, 2005
  9. ck9

ck9

symbols: all
    chart: standard chart (just opened an advanced chart-everything allright)
    Problem: todays daily bar on the standard daily chart is missing

regards

#29     Jul 5, 2005
  10. reg

reg

I've noticed the same problem. Try entering a different symbol a couple of times and the current daily bar should show up.

#30     Jul 5, 2005