Esignal problems !!!!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by gimp570, Apr 18, 2005.

1. gimp570

gimp570

Everytime I type a symbol into my quote boxs. It flashes the info for a second then the Tsize, Bid, Ask Bsize and Asize disappears until the stock trades again. I called Esignal and they say they have had the problem for a week now and they don't know how to fix it.

Is anyone else having this problem??

Any idea's on how to fix it???

Any help would be great

Thanks

Z

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

ive been having issues as well....the feed just drops every so often...

3. Aaron

Aaron

Do you have Tradestation installed on this computer?

Aaron Schindler
    Schindler Trading

4. gimp570

gimp570

No .............I don't

5. gimp570

gimp570

Well I just got off of the phone with esignal and they say they don't know how to fix the problem and there is do time frame when it will be fixed.....

ANyone else having this problem???

6. Which version of eSig... 7.8 or 7.9

7. gimp570

gimp570

7.8....I have been with Esignal for over 2 years now and have very few complaints...But now I have this bug and they basically they tell me that not enough people are experiencing it for them to have there people work on it

Any other suggestions on software that people are happy with???

or any way that i can fix this problem...I have been on the phone with esignal for 2 days and no help

8. gimp570,

Thanks for the info. We are actively pursuing this bug. We've isolated the cause and are working for a solution as quickly as possible. While it does affect a smaller subset of users, we are not discounting its importance. As soon as we have some information regarding a resolution, we will be posting on the eSignal forums.

9. gimp570

gimp570

This problem seems to only happen when I put =n into a chart. But the only thing that I look at is NYSE trades. It happens when I have a quote linked or I type a ticker into a chart. If you need any other info. Please let me know. Everyday that this goes on I can't work.

Thanks

Z

10. it ain't no fun to be a software programmer, that's for sure.

#10     Apr 22, 2005