esignal prepaid pricing

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mgarc, Jul 7, 2016.

1. mgarc

mgarc

hi,

i've been a subsciber to esignal for many years now. i just noticed today that the annual rate that i have been getting renewed at is higher than the current rate.

currently esignal signature is $145 per month less 25% if prepaid so that comes to $1305 per year or $108.75 per month (plus exchange fees, etc).

i have been getting renewed at $1572 per year for esignal premier (which is equivalent to signature). i brought it up with esignal and they said they will credit me the difference.

my question is have i been overpaying for many years now? does anyone remember or has a record on how much esignal pricing is for the past few years?

thanks in advance.

2. birzos

birzos

Try using Web Archive in Google, first listing, you may be able to find an old version of the pricing page. Tried their Elite for the EW, it's nice but is only for trend analysis and honestly did not like their quotes. The sub-minute are all over the place, would guess they are taking in HFT data as the 1s bars do not match any other broker. Shame, liked their auto trend and EW, their management console is horrendous though, one would think it would be more professional than it is which never inspired much confidence in their product.

mgarc likes this.
  3. mgarc

mgarc

thanks for the tip. didn't know that that kind of resource exists.

1s bars?! wow. that's too short term for me. but if you can find a way to make money off of it, good for you.

4. What Brokerage are you using because there are Brokerages that I paid $99 plus $20(all exchange fees plus $29 for the Stock Radar) about ten or twelve years ago. Their price actually is less than data fees use to cost in the old days. The package including all assets use to run $400 a month, so are you generating enough trades that a brokerage would cover your costs?

5. After using eSignal for about 8 years I stopped 2 years ago as they no longer try to improve the platform's functions to be user friendly for the active trader. The same goes for new functions.
    As I remember they increase the price of eSignal Premier by 2 to 3 dollars every year. So maybe you can figure it out based on that.

6. By the attached it looks like an average increase of $3 each year.

• eS.JPG
      eS.JPG
      File size:
      22.8 KB
      Views: