Esignal "not responding" and freezes

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Pirate Yarr, Sep 16, 2008.

1. E-Sig is junk after using it for 5 plus year....moves to Ninja with Zenfire 1.5 years ago and have all I need for futures trading.

I am only missing the ETF and index data i need to make it complete....it may come someday in one full package.

#21     Oct 11, 2008
  2. 10.1 has been fine for me, the occasional few secs freeze but only in the most extreme of moves (like fri). Otherwise I have no issues. The move from 8.0 to 10.0 was a nightmare, but 10.1 seems to work just fine. I'm hesistant to move to 10.2 though.

#22     Oct 11, 2008
  3. Hey Jay

If you know this, why do you instruct your CS reps to tell users that the problem is on their end?

Thanks

#23     Oct 11, 2008
  4. tbone4

tbone4

I have also been an eSignal customer for well over 5 years...very happy until recently, but truly fed up now. The freezing and lagging really makes it unusable.

No, it's not my computer...it's 100% eSignal.

I really don't want to change providers, but I feel like I have no other option at this point.

#24     Oct 16, 2008
  5. I heard bad things about 8.0 and 10.2 lately, I'm still on 10.1 and it works fine. I feel like its really hit or miss with the versions. I would try 10.1 if you aren't already on it and it that doesnt work, then maybe switch.

#25     Oct 16, 2008
  6. I am quite disapponted in esignal. Ninja has been amazing - no lags, freezing etc. It has been quite interesting running them side by side...

Debbie

#26     Oct 16, 2008