eSignal - new versions.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Chuck_T, Jan 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

Coming Soon! - eSignal 6.3 (Euro) & eSignal 6.4 Preview.

Later this month eSignal will be posting two new releases.

eSignal 6.3: This release will support 14 real time European stock exchanges including: London Stock Exchange; EuroNext Exchange - includes Paris, Amsterdam and Brussels; Deutsche Borse - includes German regionals, Switzerland and Ireland; Nordic Exchanges - includes Copenhagen, Helsinki, Iceland, Oslo and Stockholm; Vienna Stock Exchange; Milan Stock Exchange and Madrid Stock Exchange.

eSignal 6.4 Preview: This special release will allow users to have an early look at the new and improved charting in eSignal. We will also add in a formula engine and language to allow users to customize eSignal - this will be a brand new feature.

We are very excited at eSignal about these new versions. Both will be made available for download before the end of January.

Chuck Thompson

2. Will the improved charting include a fibbinocci drawing tool for price and time? Also will the charting module have increased functionality with other modules?

Thanks

3. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

Cdntrader, yes. The 6.4 version will have drawing tools. The first Preview we post will not have them as some work is still being done on that part.

Chuck

4. DoCo

DoCo

will you be able to draw s/r lines?????tia

5. tuna

tuna

Thanks for some feed back Chuck...Yes ability to throw a horizontal line on the chart other than drawing one i hope is getting put in...
    Does any one else get peeved off with e-signals symbol limits ......i'm signed for equities and paying extra for "100 viewable" and i'm still having to delete symbols in data manager and restart all the time.It would be for this reason why i would not renew my subscription if i can find a better option.Anyone else feel the same or is it just me?
    Whats the chances of getting the symbol "viewable" total on equities lifted up or reviewed Chuck,maybe 250.
    At the end of the day it is the way that the data manager is handling the"viewed" symbols that is the problem here,i'm not actually viewing 100 symbols at once but it tells me i am.

6. mrbud

mrbud

Tuna, I'm also curios how their counting symbols. There's no way I have over a hundred on one layout. Unless their counting all the layouts combined, or as you said the number of total viewed?

7. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

tuna and mrbud,

Not sure what versions you are both running but we should be able to resolve the problems you are reporting. In version 6.2, we've added a symbol counter to the status bar to make managing your symbols easier. If you have not yet worked with our Technical Support group to resolve this, please call us at 1-800-762-7538.

If you have tried working with TS and are still having the problem, please send your contact information and eSignal customer ID to sjohnson@esignal.com.

I'll have a Senior Technician contact you both directly to resolve your respective issues.

Thank you,

8. Ditto here. It appears that the DataManager counts all unique symbols you've looked at during the day. It doesn't matter if you're not looking at it any more - it still is being counted. This is clearly not a resonable interpretation of the "100 symbols" we're paying for.

I'm considering ATFI and Quote.com since this is getting in the way of trading. Secondly, it's pretty irritating paying for something that eSignal doesn't deliver.

9. wild

wild

how about an "exciting" new eSignal/eShare chat software that doesn´t keep visitors from entering the chat room in the first place and - even worse - "kicks" users on a regular basis for no apparent reason ... and forces everybody to have at least 4 spare IDs ?

regards

wild, wild1,wild2,wild3 ...

besides:

it would be highly appreciated if you could occasionally turn up in the 2 leading german trading forums, where i am regularly waving the eSignal banner (sonny & sonny2) :

www.aktienboard.com ... click on "daytrading forum"

www.gagel.de ... click on "traders talk futures"

10. Scott- I have tried esignal twice and both times found your product extremely disappointing. There is absolutely NO WAY i will ever try esignal again unless you offer afree 7 day trial without ANY, ZERO, NADA B/S cancellationor administrative charges.I am tired of website companies that make money even when they deliver crap.

#10     Jan 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.