Esignal massively lagging today

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by opm8, Dec 13, 2005.

1. jasper6

jasper6

And they want a pay raise?

#11     Dec 13, 2005

2. Either way is unacceptable.

1. If they really didn't know about the issue, that means that they are asleep at the wheel and just sit around waiting for someone to report before waking up the techs from their daily nap.

2. If they did know about the issue but choose not to admit it by either not informing support or outright telling support to deny it, they are untrustworthy.

Thanks again for reminding me why I no longer use their overpriced <cough> 'service'!!! :)

s

#12     Dec 13, 2005
  3. Canned my sub today. I actually liked the MP charts and the general-ease of setup, but it's really become a broken toy.

#13     Dec 13, 2005
  4. Hmm, that is an interesting chart you have posted. A classic porcupine formation, leaving the trader on pins and needles.

#14     Dec 13, 2005
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

so who do go to?

#15     Dec 13, 2005
  6. Its still lagging... about 2 minutes now.... its catching up, but it still sucks. The data is accurate; it is fitting perfectly in my channels, albeit 2 or 3 minutes late.

#16     Dec 13, 2005
  7. I have a bloomberg sub, but the chart-analytics aren't the best. I'm thinking of going with CQG, but will have to front the cost. My second choice would be prorealtime, but no MP charts with PRT.

I may pump IBs data into Linnsoft's Investor R/T to gain access to charts on everything IB offers.

#17     Dec 13, 2005
  8. Yeah, it's lagging about a handle on ES. I turned it off.

#18     Dec 13, 2005
  9. pierson

pierson

i had troubles again also, but i guess its my fault, what do i expect from a company that doesn't even have a toll free technical support number.
    Yes, and it great when they say that their unaware of any problems and you've already seen it posted on elitetrader.

Cheap and no class, you would think that i would know better than to trust their service. Also, what a joy it was to get a letter in the mail about the increased fees so they can continue to bring us the same quality service.

WTG ESIGNAL!!!!!!!!

Pierson

#19     Dec 13, 2005
  10. I would imagine fully 5% of esig's client-base frequents this forum. I'd be very suprised if they didn't lose 2-3% of their clients this week.

#20     Dec 13, 2005