eSIGNAL LAUNCHES NEW FINANCIAL PORTAL SITE – MARKETCENTER.COM

Discussion in 'Events' started by Raphel Finelli, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Raphel Finelli,

i didn't get replies,

#11     Nov 20, 2005
  2. Nice site Raphel, I put it in my favorites.

#12     Nov 20, 2005
  3. raphel,

nice effort for low priced data. as one of the users of the original qoutrek, and beta tester for the new one--- a suggestion:

the FX pricing of $33.00/month is extremely high given the proliferation of free FX qoute providers on the net....

its a great product but the pricing still needs to come down overall to capture the market segment you are seeking.....

best,

surfer:)

#13     Nov 20, 2005
  4. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

Thanks all for your feedback.

This is the official launch of MarketCenter.com, but this is still phase 2 of 5 phases we have in mind currently. We have a lot more content coming in the next few months like Value Line Mutual Fund reports, Edgar reports, fundamental data reports, more news, and more. We'll also be adding a portfolio manager and FX conventer and more tools.

This site is focused on the global markets and we think this site has more exchange content than any other web site. We wanted to build a site totally focused on the financial markets unlike most others. We'll also continue to develop and add to http://www.FutureSource.com and keep its focus on the commodity markets.

So keep watching, more coming ....

http://www.MarketCenter.com
    Chuck Thompson, eSignal

#14     Nov 20, 2005
  5. joema

joema

will marketcenter.com provide RSS in the future?

#15     Nov 27, 2005
  6. Stop nickle and diming your customers and you'll have more of them.

#16     Dec 21, 2005
  7. oneway

oneway

"Stop nickle and diming your customers and you'll have more of them."

LOL...you got that right.

#17     Dec 22, 2005
  8. tomcole

tomcole

I'd add that fixing your price servers, adding bandwidth and maintaining what you sell, would be a big plus too.

Oh yeah, and stop trying to blame customers when esignal breaks down.

#18     Dec 22, 2005