eSIGNAL LAUNCHES ADVANCED GET DASHBOARD FOR END-OF-DAY TRADERS

Discussion in 'Events' started by Raphel Finelli, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Raphel Finelli

Raphel Finelli eSignal

eSIGNAL LAUNCHES ADVANCED GET DASHBOARD
    FOR END-OF-DAY TRADERS

Product Includes Free Mentoring, Teaching and Training For Customers

HAYWARD, Calif. – January 31, 2006 – eSignal, a division of Interactive Data Corporation (NYSE: IDC) and a leading provider of streaming, real-time financial market data, news, analytics and decision support tools to professional and individual traders, today announced the immediate availability of Advanced GET End-of-Day, version 9.1.

Combining an all new dashboard with many of the features offered in Advanced GET, Advanced GET End-of-Day 9.1 enhances the capabilities of investors to make timely decisions by taking the complexity out of scanning charts for Type I and Type II trades and automatically identifying these trade types. The new dashboard can monitor up to 80 charts within a single window and alert investors when “Type I” and “Type II” trade types are identified. Users will also appreciate a new graphical interface that has been updated to allow users to better customize their desktop. Other features include access to company profiles with fundamental data and a new symbol search.

eSignal is also providing an extensive coaching, support and training package for anyone upgrading to or purchasing Advanced GET End-of-Day 9.1. The package includes three months of online small group Advanced GET coaching, mentoring and training by eSignal’s experienced traders, who use Advanced GET in their personal trading.

“Successful trading isn’t the result of using more tools than the next person – it’s using the right tools, with the right training in the use of those tools,” said Paul Famular, eSignal’s vice president of global sales. “With this new release, we’re enhancing an award-winning set of tools and combining them with the educational resources necessary to help investors maximize the potential of those tools.”

“As a seasoned trader, I was thrilled with both the new program and the training provided for Advanced GET,” said Tyler P. Duffy, Managing Director for Capital Wealth Advisors, LLC, and an Advanced GET 9.1 beta user. “The training was invaluable. I quickly learned how to properly use the tools and apply the time-honored principles of this rule-based approach to trading.”

Advanced GET End-of-Day 9.1 is offered at a discount for attendees of eSignal seminars. eSignal’s complete schedule of free and paid classes, educational resources and product training are available for traders of all experience levels, and can be found at www.eSignalLearning.com. Live and online classes are available.

Availability
    Advanced GET End-of-Day 9.1 is immediately available for $3,995 U.S. For a limited time only, existing users of Advanced GET End-of-Day may upgrade to the new version for just $795 and will also receive one full year of Advanced GET End-of-Day data, which includes U.S. stocks, futures and Forex data. Additional services can be purchased online at www.AdvancedGET.com or by calling, toll free, 1.800.833.1228.

About eSignal
    The eSignal division (www.eSignal.com) of Interactive Data Corporation (NYSE: IDC) (www.interactivedatacorp.com) is a leading global provider of financial and business information to professional and active individual investors. Building on a 20-year legacy of delivering time-sensitive financial information, eSignal provides streaming, real-time market data, news and analytics. eSignal's suite of products includes eSignal®, Advanced GET™, FutureSource®, MarketCenter LIVE™ and QuoTrek®.

# # #

2. Looks kinda like 4X Made Easy. Wants the difference?

3. my kindom for the put/call ratio data

4. tomcole

tomcole

When I asked about it, it seems you need to buy the software before they'll show it to you or let you use it.

If a small company did that, we have a descriptive label for that.

5. $4,000? You ppl are stark, raving mad.