Esignal lags!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Stok, Jun 10, 2008.

1. My friend, you need to seek help. How many other websites do you do this on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Scott, but eSignal has less than zero cred at this point. You guys have been saying the same thing for the past 3 years - 'we're working on the problems'.

#11     Jun 10, 2008
  2. Oh boo hoo Nik.. I have maybe 2 problems a year with eSignal.. you likely run a buggy OS and want to blame everyone else for your own ignorance and sloppiness.. learn a little about the tools required to run your business and you just might become profitable one day

#12     Jun 10, 2008
  3. I believe it was version 10 that most were complaining about. Version 10.1 is the latest release, and I can report that my lag problems have been corrected. I am running a dual core PC at 3.16 GHz.

#13     Jun 10, 2008
  4. lol.... I'm not talking about eSignal, junior. I'm talking about this absurd ET stalker thing you're doing with your 35 documented usernames. Pretty sad.

If you ever start trading, I wish you the best of luck, even though you're a wanky little fucker.

#14     Jun 10, 2008
  5. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

There have been some minor changes to the DM but most of the work was done in the eSignal app ver 10.1. Wouldn't hurt to try it but you may want to explore the issue with Ensign as well. Curious if other Ensign/eSignal users are seeing the same thing. Our app wouldn't be the only one to suffer with increased market rates. I've seen "freezing" complaints posted on just about every major app out there.

Thanks.

#15     Jun 10, 2008
  6. Stok

Stok

Ok, I will dl 10.1 after market. But, don't think it is ensign since I have been running that with same ensign version and workspace for months, and esignal has normally been a champ. It just has been lagging I would say 30 second to a minute to IB, then it would catch up, then lag again...today has been the worst, but noticed just a few times last 2 weeks.

Thanks!

edit to add this is just ES data.

#16     Jun 10, 2008
  7. You know what pal?

You need to ask yourself why a strangers actions bother you so much

When you are able to look inside yourself and see your own projections you might just be able to break away from Kool Aid guru's and develop your own method and start thinking and trading for yourself

#17     Jun 10, 2008
  8. LMFAO, post of the year by you!

If you can't see how YOUR OWN QUOTE relates DIRECTLY to you and your sick obessesion with Jack Hershey, then you are even more messed up in the head than I thought! :D

Sorry folks, but couldnt let that one slide. Back to esignal issues....

#18     Jun 10, 2008
  9. Jack's no stranger to me, he chose to engage me in a very intimate way (mind out of the gutter) I merely accomodated him :p

Believe me the fucking Indian mobile phone telemarketers that call me 3 times a week get the same treatment

#19     Jun 10, 2008
  10. When is the multithreaded version of esignal coming out?

everyone and their dogs have a dual core processor now

#20     Jun 10, 2008