eSignal Intraday Data Limitation

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by Palatine, Jun 29, 2011.

1. For the $SPX I merely get the intraday data since January although I explicitly set it to load 1500 bars. The ES #F loads even less with intraday bars (e.g. hourly) dating back to end of March only.

Is this limitation imposed on paying users or am I missing a configuration somewhere? Will eSignal lift this limitation anytime soon? I would highly appreciate virtually infinite amount of intraday data and in fact counted it as one of the criteria for my subscription.

2. Samsara

Samsara

I would suspect that you have to create a new time template that both specifies the number of bars and the start-end time periods when bars will be calculated.

3. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

We offer two levels of intraday history data; standard and extended. For most people, standard is more than adequate as we go back 120 days (6 mos) and 10 days worth of ticks. If you need more, we offer the extended service level at just $10/mo more. Here's a breakdown of both offerings.

http://kb.esignal.com/article.aspx?article=1203&p=1

You can add the extended history service via Account Maintenance at anytime.

Thanks.

4. Thanks for your prompt reply!

5. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal