ESIGNAL great idea for your company !!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by tallpaw, Mar 6, 2008.

1. tallpaw

tallpaw

Hey Guys: I just had a thought about ESignal (ESIG). I am not sure if there has been a previous post in Elite Trader about this but I do not feel like doing a search to look it up. Anyway, heres my thought:
    What if ESig decided to lease out their monthly charts "only" WITHOUT their ESig data Manager (their data feed that has been causing too many lagging problems)? This way 2 things could possibly happen:
    1. ESig could lower their prices on the monthly rental of their charts because there is no data feed with ESig :confused: (ha ha), but in reality that should happen
    2. Customers could get their own data feed like CQG or IQ,which according to your posts, are alot more stable.

Maybe an ESig rep will read this post and bring it up to the ESig hierarchy and drum up alot more business.
    What do you guys think about this? It would be interesting to see if past ESig customers that have left and current ESig customers that are thinking about leaving would come back or stay with ESig if they had this option of providing their own datafeed?? Let me know what you guys think !!!
    Maybe I will do a poll later depending on your responses

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

we've been waiting for one to show up for days...:p