esignal forum

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by traderob, May 29, 2004.

1. traderob

traderob

2. roberk,

You need to register to use esig forum at firstl.
    Or maybe the brouser cookie issue.

Smooth

3. traderob

traderob

Thanks
    I am registered and it shows my name no problem. It just wont let me post.

4. You have to sign in with the same User and PW that you
    use for your Esignal account managment.

5. traderob

traderob

I can log in no problem at all (although with a different user name than I use for account management) .
    What I can't do is post replies.

6. Why don't you try with your esignal account Username,
    may be esignal subscriber can reply to posts only.

7. traderob

traderob

Already tried that nana. It just says - invalid name.
    I asked live chat about this too but they had no answer so I brought it to ET, hoping that chuck or Jay will have an answer.

8. Did you register "sign Up" your Esignal Account User
    and PW with forum "before trying to log in with it",
    in order to recognize it. Because forum doesn't recognize
    Esignal Account User unless you register with it first.

9. I have subscribed to eSignal for years now. I don't even bother going to their bulletin board any more, I avoid it at all costs. I too sometimes had a hard time logging onto the board and had to make several attempts. I find the menus strange and poorly organized and the content overall very boring and elementary. Contrast this with the Trade Station board, thoughtful and advanced issue posts and interaction everywhere. I think the bulletin board software eSignal uses is very old, not nearly as slick and friendly a GUI experience as Elite Trader here.

It could be so much better, but then so could their software (charting resolution mostly) Contrast the look of Advanced GET before and then after eSignal took it over....GET used to be so clear and sharp, now very average looking. I rest my case.

10. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Roberk,

FYI: Your username/password for the Forums and FileShare is not related to your username/password for eSignal itself.

If your name is being recognized after you log-on, I'm not sure what would cause you to be unable to post. Can you PM me your username here or on Central and I'll check it out?

btw, we are upgrading our Bulletin Boards/Forums to the latest version available. Should be completed in a few weeks.

Thanks.

#10     May 29, 2004