esignal formula question.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jim c, Jun 23, 2009.

1. jim c

jim c

Ive tried to get onto esignals forum but they wont send me a paswork or username. (even though I subscribe to the product). Im curious if i can enter this formula if(o>c,o-c,c-o). Very simple for a indicator. Can I just enter this somewhere or does it have to be in some programing language? Thx Jim

2. jim c

jim c

bump

3. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Please PM with the username and email address you entered and we'll get your eSignal Forum access fixed today. That's the best place for questions on eSignal.

Thanks.

4. jim c

jim c

I have sent my info ina few times. Now I have Star at your support desk that said she would get right back to me. This is the third try. Ill let you know how it goes. thx Jim

5. jim c

jim c

You would think I could just simply get signed up to the forum esp since I am ( was) a paying customer. Esignal has the worst service ever! I have canceled the service. jim

6. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

I'm told we've sent at least one email and left a voice mail as well. Not sure why you're having trouble getting on the site. You may want to double check your spam filters to see if it's grabbed any of our responses back to you. We have well over 50,000 members on the forums and I have not heard anyone state in the past they couldn't get access. Hopefully, you'll reconsider your cancellation.

Thanks.

7. jim c

jim c

Hello. I have spoke with two diff people on the phone. Starr personally sent me an email that I responded to. I have sent the forum e-mail requset for the third time this morning. I also sent an e-mail directly to Starr with my details. Then finally after cancelling the service someone calls me to say they can get me signed up "right away". The only question I have is the one posted at the beginng of the thread! Still nothing! Can you answer that question? Can anyone at Esignal answer that question? Anyone at all? Jim

8. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

We'd need more detail but more than likely, absolutely, you could write a formula that compared values. Our formula language is called EFS (eSignal Formula Script) and EFS is the #1 topic on our forums. It's quite likely the formula already exists and someone can point you to it. If you can respond back directly to Starr, she'll make sure you have access.

Thanks.

9. jim c

jim c

I did respond back directly to Starr, twice actually. Why couldnt the two women I spoke with on the phone simply give me a username or password? Or why couldnt Starr respond to my two e-mails? I mean this is just for the on demand service. Its only 25 bucks a month so its not like you are losing some valued customer. Anyway, I appreciate your response and your valuable time. Thanks again. Jim