Esignal European data Lag

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by kaderbandit, Jan 9, 2003.

1. Hello,
    I'm using esignal in Paris...
    I've noted a serious lag in the real time data for the DTB (FDAX, FESTX50...) when the US market opens... esignal becomes absolutly USELESS then..
    There's no problem in the morning.
    I use TWS and I can monitor and compare the 2 data streams....

Anybody got the same problem??

thanks

2. Indeed. I do not use esignal but I have often seen messages on this board regarding the poor esignal feed for Eurex. So I guess you are not the only one.

3. themetune

themetune

4. coops

coops

I thought esignal were meant to be changing their feed for ESTX etc..... was awful before, no bid or ask size on quotes, no volume, lag etc etc. If it's still bad you should definitely contact them, they were meant to be getting a direct feed from the exchange.

I ditched them for IRD - more expensive but decent data.

coops

5. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

We did complete a major network transition over the New Year that changed the way we processed Eurex, Liffe and Euronext.
    There are still a few issues to work out, namely to correct some lags that occur when US markets open. The changes are in testing and should be released within days.

We've started a thread on eSignal Central to keep customers informed and to provide a place where we can consolidate all the feedback:

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=341

Thanks.

6. Cheap alternative solution: myTrack