esignal eurex still slow !

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Funster, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Funster

Funster

I thought they had their own feed now.

However it is still slow when it counts (compared to my Jtrader feed) - in a fast market.

And this is BEFORE the US market is open, which seems to be their catch-all excuse for this problem.

:mad:

2. virgin

virgin

I have the same problem with
    Eurex feed...

From the moment Globex starts trading
    Eurex lags just unbelievable....

3. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

We are still tweaking our Network configuration after making the conversion to take our European Futures feeds direct as of the first of the year.

Please see this bulletin for additional information.

We also have an active thread on eSignal Central regarding this topic.

Thank you.

4. Funster

Funster

And another thing.

$SPX, COMPQ and INDU appear to be between 2 and 20 seconds behind the quote screen on Bloomberg TV right now.

By the way the reason why I post here and not on the esignal forum is:

1. You generally get a quicker response than other methods. E.g. I emailed you a while ago Scott with an issue but never received a reply.

2. It might be the same technology but I find the elitetrader forum far more user friendly.

5. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Per my PM, please contact us directly regarding slow indice quotes.

Regarding eSignalCentral, we have several employees and more being added all the time to monitor the various boards on Central. We are still doing our best to answer customer issues in several other forums but in the near future, we'll concentrate almost all our efforts on Central and that will surely be the fastest place for customers to get a response.

Thanks.

6. I cannot believe that your system is 2-20 seconds late in Eurex Bund prints Again.... and .. again... and again..for the past 4 days !

7. What about IB's Eurex Quotes????