eSignal Eurex problems

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by laocoon, Aug 28, 2006.

1. laocoon

laocoon

Eurex is down on eSignal since 16:50 CET (all other markets are working).

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

2. BKuerbs

BKuerbs

Yes, same problem here.

ES is ok.

Bernd Kuerbs

3. cmaxb

cmaxb

Looks like a gap of 44 minutes, starting at 10:48, EST.

4. What other, more stable, feed distributors do You use, or recommend.

It's not the first time I have experinced problem with the feed from eSignal!

Anyone using cqg with eurex and euronext feed?

5. KS96

KS96

IB's Eurex feed works like a charm.

6. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

We did have issues with Eurex earlier today. We post announcements as soon as possible on our forums so that's the best place to check/post. Here's the notice from earlier today.

We always aim for 99.999% uptime so please accept our apologies for today's interruption.

Thanks.

7. Esignal's Eurex feed goes down way too often. Of all the exchange feeds, Eurex seems to be particularly poor on Esignal. i reckon we've had at least 8 outages in the last two years.

Runningbear

8. It would be great if you could integrate the announcements in the eSignal Data Manager window, i.e. in the Troubleshooting mode notifications!?

Then You wouldn´t need to go somewhere else or contacting your onlinesupport for updates about situations like this.

Regards,

9. BKuerbs

BKuerbs

If you subscribe to these threads: http://forum.esignalcentral.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=86

you will be notified via email by eSignal.

Though the community at ET is much faster then the emails by eSignal.

Regards

Bernd Kuerbs

10. amiindew

amiindew

It seems Esignal for Eurex is down again. Just 10 minutes after the open of the DAX, the quotes and charts stopped updating real time until now! Is there a serious problem?

#10     Aug 29, 2006