ESignal *efs

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by savage, Sep 23, 2003.

1. savage

savage

I have a small problem.

I believe I have a good idea for an intraday mechanical system that generates about 3 trades per day and is correct more than 50% with a target profit of 2.75 ES pts and stop loss of 1.5 ES pts.

The small problem is I don't know how to program in *efs and would like to work with someone who can program in Esignal to share my strategy with. I have paper tested the stategy and everything looks good but I'd like to see a longer term automated perspective.

Is anyone interested??

Savage

2. I was in the same boat and needed/wanted an efs study for eSignal and could not do it myself. I ran across this web site http://www.sr-analyst.com/eSignal.htm and he took care of it. It works perfectly and he did it in one day. I am not connected to him in anyway other than being very happy with the results.

Might be the way to go unless you have lots of time. I wanted to get moving.

Good trading...:p

3. If you haven't done so already, you may want to post this also in the forums at eSignalCentral.com. Besides excellent support from the eSignal staff there are many others who will provide support (most of the time for free) including one of the guys from the place "onewaypockets" referenced.

If the concepts are not that difficult, they usually respond with efs formulas very quickly.

4. Posting on the eSignal forums may make his system more public than he wishes. Its hard to ask for non disclosure when you are not coughing up a bit of $$$.