eSignal Down?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by cmaxb, Jun 4, 2006.

1. skepticaltrader

skepticaltrader Guest

I doubt its your D-Link router. Most likely its some Anti-Virus or internet security software that you have on your computer.

I installed this software one time called "Fix-It Utilities" and I couldn't get a connection to e-signal or tradestation. Found out later one of the ports was being blocked.

Check around on your computer for this type of software.

#11     Jun 4, 2006
  2. cmaxb

cmaxb

It is the router / firewall. I tried connecting the other PC using the router, and now I get a red status light on it. Never had a problem before, but it sure doesn't like Esignal now. Hmmm... I can refresh charts, just not get streaming or get to forums.

#12     Jun 4, 2006
  3. skepticaltrader

skepticaltrader Guest

I'm glad that you were able to conclude that it was the router at fault. You can always reset the settings on the router by pressing the reset button located on it.

What kind of streaming data are you trying to access tonight? The only real streaming data I'm receiving is the Forex data.

#13     Jun 4, 2006
  4. cmaxb

cmaxb

Just trying to get futures. Reset router to default settings. Still no luck.

#14     Jun 4, 2006
  5. galiano

galiano

#15     Jun 4, 2006
  6. cmaxb

cmaxb

Amazing, I can't get to that third link. I must have had a rule in the router. I can't seem to find the setting for 'Allow everything', because the logs are showing filtering. It's been so long since I had to configure anything in the settings.

#16     Jun 4, 2006
  7. galiano

galiano

#17     Jun 4, 2006
  8. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

You can create direct KB links but you can't simply use the url displayed in your browser because the links are dynamically created based on search results. To get a direct link, simply go to the KB article in question and click the "email" link on the right menu bar and copy the url displayed there. We'll add this as an FAQ. Thanks for the feedback.

#18     Jun 4, 2006
  9. cmaxb

cmaxb

#19     Jun 5, 2006
  10. cmaxb

cmaxb

Basically, anything that is accessing my username, is throwing up. secure.esignal.com, forum.esignalcentral.com, share.esignal.com, the data manager. Nothing in the logs is showing a rejection or filtering in that space.

#20     Jun 5, 2006