eSignal Down?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by sucre_estave, Apr 9, 2009.

1. I haven't had any issues this morning with eSignal and I'm in North Carolina. I'm also still using version 8.0 since it seems to be by far the most stable version for me.

#41     Apr 9, 2009
  2. Man you guys are missing a good rally.

#42     Apr 9, 2009
  3. 10.3 yes

#43     Apr 9, 2009
  4. Down here in Québec City at my house (cable ISP) and 25 miles away at my condo (dsl ISP)...

Both QCharts and Futuresource are down (both owned by eSignal)...worked great until 0930am est.

In contrast, Sierra Charts and my broker data platform is working just great.

P.S. eSignal has a auto message when you call them that saids their servers are down.

Mark

#44     Apr 9, 2009
  5. Bullet

Bullet

I just sent you bad karma...and a dirty look:mad:

are about to crash in 3...2...1

#45     Apr 9, 2009
  6. I can't help it!!!! I bought this first dip!!!!

Flying blind using IB data baby!!!!!

Not sure you need a chart today though.

#46     Apr 9, 2009
  7. I switched to my TD free data on quotetracker to get my charts. Gotta have some sort of backup.

#47     Apr 9, 2009
  8. Yes, real men can trade without charts... :cool:

But it's extremely annoyning. And, when considering that I pay way over 300 bucks/month for it, it's just unacceptable.

#48     Apr 9, 2009
  9. Well apparently I shouldn't have posted anything! I was running fine all morning and not 10 minutes after I posted that my eSignal went down too.

#49     Apr 9, 2009
  10. Bullet

Bullet

Fight the POWER!!!:mad: This sucks...good luck all. Headed to breakfast (better than sitting here being bummed).

#50     Apr 9, 2009