eSignal Down?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by sucre_estave, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Bullet

Bullet

I upgraded a couple weeks ago...is there another new version? I spoke to the yo-yos at esignal and they were aware of the issue and had no ETA.

#31     Apr 9, 2009
  2. Funny thing is, according to eSignal each user will be assigned to a data center on a dynamic basis, to balance load between data centers.

If this is true, failure of a single data center should not even be a problem - users would be simply redirected to another one.

Maybe they are not even working on the problem. I would not be surprised if their staff is currently working on new useless features for eSignal 10.5 instead of trying to fix the connection problems.

But one thing is for sure: They seem to care a shit about their existing customer base.

#32     Apr 9, 2009
  3. I downgraded back to 10.3 and it works!!!

Not sure if the issue is with 10.4 but I ain't gonna ask questions.

#33     Apr 9, 2009
  4. Anyone have working download link for esignal 10.3? I can give it a try to see if it corrects issue.

#34     Apr 9, 2009
  5. Bullet

Bullet

I am actually on 10.3 :confused: :mad:

#35     Apr 9, 2009
  6. Try removing and reinstalling. It worked for me.

#36     Apr 9, 2009
  7. I'm using 10.2 and it is not working.

I have virtual machine snapshots with 10.1. and 10.3 installed, will test them now...

#37     Apr 9, 2009
  8. 10.1. and 10.3 are also not working.

The issue seems not to be related to the version used. If it suddenly works with another version, maybe thats just a coincidence.

#38     Apr 9, 2009
  9. Well. I see the green connected icon in my tray. It worked on my Multicharts charting software but won't connect to my Ninjatrader.

Anyways, I'm taking a break.

#39     Apr 9, 2009
  10. Bullet

Bullet

Just got off the phone (again) and esignal is saying a fiber line was indeed cut...not damn clue on an eta

#40     Apr 9, 2009