eSignal Does it Again... IT'S FREAKIN AMAZING!!!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by JMowery1987, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Dammit I do got a temper, I'm not even going to deny it. I am trying to get eSignal to get some work done, while they are sitting around with their QA department not doing a damn thing. The last thread was so amazing that people backed me up about eSignal 8 and they officially announced a release date.

WTF went wrong with this thread though.
    So i'm done, I'm going to let eSignal screw the customers. I'm moving to ProphetX soon like suggested above. That will solve my problems with eSignal, let some other crazy bastard just like me argue how badly companies treat their customers even though there are so few that are willing to speak up because they have to deal with the above BS.

There are just some people on ET that haven't aquired a big enough brain to figure out what needs to be done to get stuff working.

Damn, I regret even starting this thread now. I'm officially taking a break from ET this weekend for once. Makes me sick how much I contribute and then we have punks try to say "You have no credibility" and they only have 2 posts.

If I may request if a mod see's this thread to delete it or something. I know this is turning into a "Lets Defend eSignal" thread. Soon eSignal reps will be in here praising their company and arguing with me too. I already deal with that BS on the eSignal boards, they hate me, and I love it because they know I force them to get work done. But this was just a lost effort on my part, but I take responsibility for all the shit I do.

I fucked up on this thread. So lets have the people that dislike JMowery come out and bash on me right now so I can enjoy my weekend away from ET and I can come back next week fresh and ready to laugh at all the people that deal with IB's service and eSignals lagging data and crap or even eTrade which people seem to magically lose money, just like I did when i opened my first brokerage with them. I stick my neck out, if it gets chopped off, then so be it. I still get along with so many people on ET and pm a lot of them. Thunder, I know you and I have had our moments before. Chica, I don't even know who the ^^^^ you are to tell me I have no credibility, and Kastro, I respect many of the threads you have posted in.

#11     Apr 21, 2006
  2. 2nd post and already bashing people? wow

-Kastro

#12     Apr 21, 2006
  3. jmowery, you are a fanny!

#13     Apr 21, 2006
  4. JMowery wants to thank you for your insult, and also takes notice that JMowery has never insulted you.

Interesting concept.

#14     Apr 21, 2006
  5. It was a compliment! btw, are you ctenishead on a different thread?

#15     Apr 21, 2006
  6. cmaxb

cmaxb

I guess it just seems like you are overdoing it a little. There is a way to generate negative publicity while getting the effect you desire. You can make people defensive but you don't want them to just walk out of the conversation.

#16     Apr 22, 2006
  7. lp3yc

lp3yc

Again LMFAO, here is mr happy on an unrelated thread I was browsing. Does any company live up to your high standards?

JM, probably better if you move to Yahoo Charts from eSig. That will be something you can afford and daddy won't shout at you for using his credit card again

def
    Interactive Brokers

04-24-06 02:54 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from JMowery1987:

lol, that is IB for ya, love how they just got done telling me how they are not lazy and they work hard for their customers.... yet, if this thread is any indication. I seem to believe that was a lie.

Isn't that a ton of BS.

Great job IB.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a 19 year old who can't even open an account i'll put alot of weight on your opinion.

For the others, i don't have all the specifics now but from what I understand, there has been a server failure that was supposed to fall over to a backup seamlessly. That hasn't happened and it's being worked on. It was thought to be resolved but it looks like there is more work to be done. Hopefully we'll have a resolution shortly. In the meantime, the HK help desk is available and can close out open positions if needed.

#17     Apr 25, 2006