Esignal disapointment.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mrbud, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Hi Scott

I think the fact that you couldn't be bothered to personally respond to a client who posted about the problems he's having says all that needs to be said about your approach to your customers. The attitude is 'fuck you if you're saying that your problems have anything to do with us. And fuck you again if you thnk that we care whether you stay on or not.'

Had your attitude been different, of course you would have responded to my post above.

#21     Jan 22, 2008
  2. I had multiple freezes on esignal last night during the heavy volume at US open time. 10 - 20 seconds where the software would totally stop working.

Runningbear

#22     Jan 22, 2008
  3. The lag with this eSignal feed is difficult to believe. The only thing that's worse is the 'support'.

Hopefully the eSignal 'support' here on the boards will condescend to give you a response. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

DTN/IQ now definitely worth a look at half the price.

#23     Jan 22, 2008
  4. I had a similar problem on my tick charts.
    On the cursor window where it shows server OK
    Press Ctrl Alt and click on OK - this will refresh/reload the chart and this fixed the problem I have been having recently.

So try this with the T&S window.

#24     Jan 23, 2008
  5. Chriz

Chriz

I am testing DTN IQ Feed with Ensign right now. Looks good so far. This combo is cheaper than my current esignal subscription.

#25     Jan 23, 2008
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Guys, in case you missed my last post. Try Esingal feed into Ninja Trader charts.

#26     Jan 23, 2008
  7. Hey RedDuke,

Ijust checked out Ninja charts and it seems good I have it hook up on sim with my esignal. Just wondering what the cost is if you go that route? Why would Ninja not charge anything?

#27     Jan 23, 2008
  8. What site should I be looking for in order to try these guys out?

Thx

#28     Jan 23, 2008
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

Ninja only charges you if you use platfrom for live trading, and it is only $50 per month, charting and sim trading is free. You actually pay less to esignal is you only use their feed and not patform. Ninja supports many feeds, so you easily compare the performance.

#29     Jan 23, 2008
  10. Chriz

Chriz

Please elaborate. Didnt know that esignal is offering a data only service. They used to have esignal basic which didnt have the advanced charting but it was discontinued in 2006 IIRC.

#30     Jan 23, 2008