eSignal / Bright Trading webinar

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Mar 1, 2013.

1. For anyone interested, please go to:

http://www.esignallearning.com/seminars/partner/2013/eSignal-Partner-Webinar-0313.aspx?tc=

In addition, we are holding another free workshop next Wednesday. Rob Friesen, and our "documented solid profitable traders" will be hosting.

We will be (finally) launching our new website "look" - and, yes, a few years too late, and probably not enough to make everyone happy... but at least our "new blood" is getting stuff done....

We will be introducing our new "Trader Match $$" programs for undercapitalized traders and other new stuff.

Send email to robfriesen@brighttrading.net if you would like to join in on any of this.... or to me: donbright@brighttrading.net

All the best guys,

Don (BTW, thanks for all the emails of support.... my health is still just "ok" and I will have to go in for another open heart surgery in the near future...the kind words really help!!)

2. yobo

yobo

whats tomorrows seminar Don?

3. yobo

yobo

whats tomorrows seminar Don?

4. Bright Trading, LLC Traders Education Webinar

Join us for a Webinar on March 6

Space is limited.
    Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
    https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/937119094

Bright Trading, LLC is hosting an Educational Webinar for Traders that want to learn about the power of the Market Neutral SWING TRADE. Stop being a victim of naked stock trades against more informed traders or overnight shifts in the market. You can take a trade hedged from the start or have a strategic hedge ready to lock on. You can swing trade this over minutes, hours or days. This is one of the powerful professional strategies that has been utilized in the industry for years.

Rob Friesen, President & COO will discuss how Hedged Styles of Trading can help your career. He will discuss the pros and cons of Pairs Trading, Scalping Pairs, Crutch Trading Pairs and Pairs Portfolio Management.

Don Bright, Director of Bright Trading will talk about 2013 and market conditions, what's working and what's not from his perch.
    Title:
    Bright Trading, LLC Traders Education Webinar
    Date:
    Wednesday, March 6, 2013
    Time:
    4:10 PM - 5:00 PM EST
    After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
    System Requirements
    PC-based attendees
    Required: Windows® 7, Vista , XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
    Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer

Mobile attendees
    Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

Donald R. Bright
    Bright Trading, LLC
    www.stocktrading.com

Note: Not sure if the above link will work, if not, send me or Rob an email as noted above, we'll get you in.

5. yobo

yobo

Sorry I missed the seminar. I recently dropped an old email address for gmail and didn't update the account here so I never saw your response. If you have more please keep posting or zap me a message. Would love to jump in and learn more. Cheers.

6. Wednesday is the eSignal webinar, send an email to robfriesen@brighttrading.net and ask for the invite.....

Anyone else?

Don

7. A good friend told me a little secret about Bright Trading...I can't verify this, but I was told that even though Bright is supposed to be on a 80/20 split with the traders, they use a loophole to go around Goldman Sachs to give the traders 100% payout. If that's true, kudos to Bright.
    But I'm sure Goldman will not be happy if that's true!

Any replies?

8. Hi Don,

Do you archive your webinars?

Thanks!

9. ofthomas

ofthomas

esignal records their webinars, so those will be made available.

#10     Mar 13, 2013