Esignal and LiveRep Support

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by guido, Dec 6, 2002.

1. There's one on there, Lori who's probably the best of the bunch. Yama couldn't find his ass with both hands tied behind his back. I asked a simple question about the HGMCY/HMY data problem and it took 3 restatements of the question before he could understand that the security went from an ADR to being listed, hence the change. The end result? I got nowhere. Favorite line: "I'll report it to tech"

#11     Dec 6, 2002
  2. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Service is a high priority for us at eSignal and we dedicate many resources to giving the best service we can. Whenever we fail to deliver great service, we want to know about it so we can address the situation and learn from it.

You'll find a link on our Contact Us page http://www.esignalcentral.com/support/contact/default.asp

entitled "Can't resolve a problem?". This link directs customers to a special email address: customercare@esignal.com

All e-mails to this address are read and handled by the eSignal Service Management team. Based on the feedback we get from customers, we adust our internal training and work with the individual reps involved. If anyone has an experience with eSignal Support that is less than satisfactory, please use the customercare email address and let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Scott Johnson
    VP, Client Services

#12     Dec 6, 2002
  3. guido

guido

Thank Scott and you all!

#13     Dec 6, 2002
  4. Ditch

Ditch

Excuse me, but i'm think i missed something. You're talking about greatb service, but what i experienced myself and other people too obviously, e-signal often fails to provide BASIC service. this has happened on numerous occasions, which were a waste of time for me. I can understand that MT wants to know about that, but i think you will also understand, that customers can get fed up reporting problems if they are not resolved. The bottom line is that's it's pretty clear that e-signal has a service problem

#14     Dec 6, 2002