Esignal and LiveRep Support

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by guido, Dec 6, 2002.

1. guido

guido

Have anyone here never had bad service with live help Esignal?
    Yesterday i had a problem with the new feature SNAPSHOT, so i thought why don't use live help!
    Ok for some reason after 3 o 4 minutes of question and answer we couldn't understand each other so he get pissed-off and hang on me!!!!What!!!
    :mad: :mad:
    I didn't say nothing offensive, just ask question here!!
    That's really rude!Maybe there is a little stress there, 2 minutes later i try again got someone else and in 30 second i got the solution for the problem.
    With this i don't want to say that live help in Esignal is bad, I only want to share with you my experience and maybe get to know how good is the technical level of the people there?!?

2. Ditch

Ditch

Don't ask anything that goes beyond a basic level question . You won't get an answer. You spend 10 to 15 min, which is just a waste of time.

3. wild

wild

considering the simple fact that you don´t even have to use the "click" feature of your mouse in order to produce a snapshot ... what was your question "beyond a basic level" ?

regards

wild

4. Ditch

Ditch

how to open a tick chart in advanced charting, was the last time is asked liverep a question, that didn't get answered, which was a couple of months ago . since then i don't bother to contact support any more.

5. guido

guido

Wild
    Which feature do you use for a fast snapshot beside ALTPRINTSCREEN??

6. wild

wild

guido,

in order to open a tick chart in eSignal´s advanced charts just move the cursor inside the advanced chart window and hit the famous "anykey" (without a mouse-click). then type the desired number of ticks per bar into the "interval" box, followed by a "T" (for Tick) ... like "5T" for a 5-tick bar. hit "OK" and there you are ... the same goes for any other interval, obviously.

for snapshots just click on the little "eSignal Snapshot" camera icon ... either up in the toolbar or down in the task bar.

regards

wild

7. I have found esignal's customer service people, both on the fone and on LiveRep to have minimal knowledge beyond what is on their cue cards. If you want serious help you have to contact Scott Johnson, Chuck T or Andy Smith either here or, better yet, at www.esignalcentral.com

Those 3 guys are very helpful and courteous and seem to be the only ones in CS who know the program inside and out.

8. I get '' a reference number'' + usually write down thier name.:cool:

9. wild

wild

10. Ninja

Ninja

I used the LiveRep feature some weeks ago. Got satisfying answers on 2 or 3 questions, but an evasive answer on my last question. So I repeated the question and the guy on the other side closed the connection instantly...

#10     Dec 6, 2002