eSignal and Dorman Trading - new partnership!

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by eSignal Support, Oct 14, 2009.

1. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

eSignal and Dorman Trading, LLC have partnered to deliver the ultimate in technology, speed and support for traders looking for the same high-speed market data and order routing used by professional firms world-wide.

eSignal's reliable, streaming market data, charting package and customizable formulas, integrated with the unfiltered tick data available through Dorman Trading, LLC, and the Zen-Fire connection, provide traders with unparalleled speed, market access and support.

To learn more, sign-up for eSignal service and to download the Zen-Fire plug-in, please visit this site.

Thanks!

2. John47

John47

When will MFglobal be added? I don't want to miss the one week window to sign up.

Thanks.

3. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

MF Global is actively in the works and should hopefully be available in 2-4 weeks. There's no 1 week sign-up period that I'm aware of so once we announce the availability of the MF Global partnership for the fee-waiver, you can sign-up anytime after that.

Thanks.

4. I noticed the GLOBEX exchange fees are waived if you partner eSignal with Mirus/Zen-Fire, I assume I need to pay a monthly platform fee or subscription to eSignal?

pollo

5. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Hi pollo,

Yes, that's correct. You can choose any of the eSignal flavors and then add the fee-waiver.

Feel free to call our sales group if you want to discuss the best product for your needs.

Thanks.