Esignal Adds Administrative Fee On TOP of New Exchange Fees

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by EdgeHunter, Dec 6, 2005.

1. You kill me. You whine like a little bitch b/c others are complaining about eSignal.

If others protesting a rate increase bothers you so much then why are you reading this thread which is only about that one subject? Life's too short to waste your time with such crap. Spend the time working on your strategies instead worrying about what other people are doing.

#41     Dec 7, 2005
  2. CONR

CONR

You are exactly right. I ran a successful business for 10 years and keeping costs under control was a constant battle but a worthwhile one.

#42     Dec 7, 2005
  3. Yes... i completely agree with this... and its not just once charge its $3.00 fee for EVERY exchange that are adding it too plus the new exchange rates...

yes it is insult to inury...

with 50 thousand plus customers who each have about an average of 2 exchanges subscribed to a month that gives Esig an extra $300,000 a month or extra $3,500,000 a year... sueeeeeey... for what??? - what value did they bring to their customers - zip... nada... nothing...

cj...

:mad:

If You Have The Vision We Have The Code

#43     Dec 7, 2005
  4. i got an email from tradestation that their platform is free if you do a minimum # of trades per month. i am not sure if there is a catch .

#44     Dec 7, 2005
  5. You still have to pay realtime exchange fees.

#45     Dec 7, 2005