eSignal 7.8 & 7.9

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by eSignal Support, Dec 7, 2004.

1. marubozu

marubozu

Thank you! This is the information that I wanted to get when I originally contacted customer support. Looks like I will be switching to ESignal.

I appreciate your reply.

#41     Apr 25, 2005
  2. *disreagrd this post, someone pointed me to the answer.*

can eSignal support please elaborate what does "Enable Back Adjustment" mean in the Continuous contract settings? i couldn't find any reference to this anywhere.

thanks

#42     Apr 27, 2005
  3. will the popular call-put ratio be added to esignal's indices list any time soon?

#43     Apr 27, 2005
  4. BKuerbs

BKuerbs

#44     Apr 27, 2005
  5. oh, excellent, thanks.

#45     Apr 27, 2005
  6. try 6b #f for a clearer daily picture.

if you are serious about your analysis you can get delayed forex data from GTIS for $10 a month (through esignal). fair enough. it includes about 150 pairs. it includes intraday data as well (15 min. delayed).

#46     Apr 27, 2005
  7. JadeEast

JadeEast

I just checked eSignal's forum to see if there was any update on this topic. Someone did just ask and received the same response that has been given for YEARS. "It's on the list and will be released shortly".

What a joke. I just cannot believe that they would continue to say the same thing over and over again.

On this one, I wish they would be honest and just say, it's not a priority and won't be added....

#47     Apr 28, 2005
  8. F. d'Anconia

F. d'Anconia Guest

anyone having problems with data around 2:50pm on tues?

my esig has crashed 3x in last 10 mins.....

#48     May 3, 2005
  9. Market was pretty crazy, but esignal held up ok here. Never even reset server. And I'm running Tradestation concurrently.

#49     May 3, 2005
  10. Where is the "real time swing efs" in eSignal 7.9?

#50     May 9, 2005