eSignal 7.8 & 7.9

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by eSignal Support, Dec 7, 2004.

1. SITH

SITH

Jay:
    When will E-Signal address the point and figure charts, and make them usable?

#31     Feb 2, 2005
  2. Hi SITH,

Please see the following post regarding Jay's response to the Point and Figure issue that was mentioned earlier in the thread. While we don't a hard ETA, we are working diligently to incorporate this for the release of eSignal 7.9.

#32     Feb 2, 2005
  3. Hi Guys,

How far away is 7.9?

I want to start using EFS2.

Runningbear

#33     Feb 9, 2005
  4. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Beta is progressing quite nicely. Most likely looking at a Gold Release in April.

Thanks.

#34     Feb 10, 2005
  5. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

To All,

We seem to be working on new versions of our entire product suite currently, so you'll see a lot of releases in the next couple of months.

eSignal 7.9 has been running internally and with EFS developers since before the new year. We'll probably post its first public beta in the next week or so. This has the new, powerful EFS2 included.

FutureSource Workstation 2.0 is rolling out the a few customers with US and Global equity data, full release in a month.

New Quotrek 1.2 available on the site.

New version of Advanced GET Charts (formerly TahoeCharts) 8.0 launched this month on site. Works with the eSignal or other datafeeds like IB, Patsystems, Redi, etc. Full, new version of Advanced GET RT coming in about a month.

http://www.esignal.com
    Chuck

#35     Feb 23, 2005
  6. Will the EFS2 edition in any way effect my current EFS studies? For years I have built up my current setup with 4 EFS studies and don't want to change a thing.

Looking down the road a bit... can old EFS and EFS2 studies be run at the same time, on the same charts?

#36     Feb 26, 2005
  7. oneway, EFS2 is supposed to work concurrenty with EFS1.

#37     Feb 26, 2005
  8. nice to hear, thanks.

#38     Feb 26, 2005
  9. marubozu

marubozu

Hi,

Can anybody who is using E-Signal for Forex data tell me around what time data starts trickling in on the charts on Sundays?

I trade through Oanda, but use IQ Feed on Quotetracker for Forex data.

I can see Oanda's charts start to show trades around 3pm, EST. However, the IQ Feed service doesn't start showing data until around 6pm or 7pm.

If Esignal shows data consistently, and in-line price-wise with Oanda, then I would consider switching.

Customer service rep at Esignal couldn't tell me. All they would say was that Forex is 24/7.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

#39     Apr 25, 2005
  10. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

This typically starts around 12:00pm, PST (3pm, EST) on Sunday. The reason other vendors may not show this is that they are sending only a limited number of contributing banks, while eSignal distributes a very comprehensive list of over 200 banks.

[​IMG]

#40     Apr 25, 2005