eSignal 7.8 & 7.9

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by eSignal Support, Dec 7, 2004.

1. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

7.8 is now available to download.

Please visit this eSignal Central Announcement for complete details.

Not only have we added some valuable content (Market Depth for LSE and Euronext, CNF News, NYSE/Amex Corp. Bonds to name a few ), but we've also added some new functionality that customers have been requesting and fixed a number of bugs from our eSignal Development List.

Such as:

You can now display the emini's as a decimal or as a whole #.

There's a new price ruler that displays the difference between the end points.

Enhanced symbol linking and Symbol Search.

Please see the above referenced thread on Central for a complete list of changes in 7.8

Thanks.

2. r-in

r-in

Right now I have 7.7. If I open it and while its open I click on anything other window on my computer it doesn't open all my pages, or none at all. Also almost everytime I shut it I get the crash error box asking if I want to send the info to esignal. Is that fixed in the latest version?

3. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

I can't say I've seen that problem reported before but there's always lots of code changes in each new release so it's advised to install the latest version and re-test.

Thanks.

4. r-in

r-in

almost every time I have tried to let the crash report send, it has crashed also, which I suppose prevents it reporting by my system at least.
    Thanks

5. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

These particular Market Profile issues have been fixed in 7.8.

[​IMG]

6. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

Here's a nice shot of the new Price Ruler tool in 7.8. Just right-click a line or the line toolbar button to enable this.

[​IMG]

7. I use your charting and market views for analytics, REDI Plus for execution and Trade-Ideas alerts for scanner. I want to set it up so that I can have my various portfolios be symbol lists inside Trade-Ideas without having to always change the symbols. Can you guys do that?

8. When will the beta for 7.9 be available?

I'd like to start playing with EFS2.

Thanks,

Runningbear

9. a320

a320

I want to thank you guys for adding this feature!!!

All I can say is I'm a happy customer:cool:

This combined with the "real time swing efs" makes a great addition to the software..

#10     Dec 7, 2004