eSignal 7.6 : what can we expect ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by GeorgeSoros, Feb 2, 2004.

1. that would be really nice..

-qwik

#11     Feb 3, 2004
  2. Hi George, Kent,

QuoTrek is an add-on product to your eSignal or Market Center account for a fee of $25/month. For more information on pricing, visit this link.

As for the indicator drift on tick charts, I haven't seen it on the 7.6 list, but we usually add in various bug fixes upon release. I'll look into whether this will make it or not.

Regards,

#12     Feb 3, 2004
  3. Can you provide use with a link that has list for
    most commonly traded futures contracts and
    specification for Newly added exchanges like
    "Thailand, Korea, Mumbai and kuala lampur"?

And IB does not offer trading for these exchanges,
    can you recommand any Brokers that have them
    "electronicly" or plan to have them soon?

#13     Feb 3, 2004
  4. #14     Feb 4, 2004
  5. saxon

saxon

Kent,

Perhaps your question is related to the issue in this thread concerning the tick servers.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27814

If it is, Jay gives a mid-February estimate for a fix. Lord knows, that won't come a day too soon for me.

We'll see...

saxon

#15     Feb 4, 2004
  6. Hi Saxon,

The issue you are referring to is a different issue altogether. However, I did receive an update today that we are on schedule for the tick server synchronization to be completed by end of next week.

Regards,

#16     Feb 4, 2004
  7. mtwokay

mtwokay

Andy,

Any word on the drifting indicator issue being resolved in 7.6?

For more information on the problem that I posted before the 7.5 release, see last two posts in link below:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17616&perpage=6&pagenumber=29

Saxon,

Thanks for the link. I wish it was the tick server because everything else but my problem seems to be getting all the attention. I've gone through two releases with this issue and I don't want to go through a third.

Kent

#17     Feb 4, 2004
  8. Hi Kent,

I did receive word back today that due to the complexity of this bug, it will not be fixed in the 7.6 release, which is just a couple weeks away from release. It remains high on our bug list and we hope to have this solved by the release after.

Regards,

#18     Feb 5, 2004
  9. mtwokay

mtwokay

Andy,

Thanks for the update but your answer is discouraging, to say the least. This is such as serious issue that it should have been resolved by now. I don't know how other traders deal with this problem unless i'm the only esignal customer using sub-100T tick charts.

I would like to make one request that should be very easy to implement by the 7.6 release. Right now I am constantly "Reloading" my indicators and selecting "Edit Studies.." to get the MVA and other indicators that don't appear on the "Reload" menu to resync with price. This is a pain in the but!

I would like to request that you provide a simple "Reload.../All" menu option so that all indicators can be reloaded at the same time. That's all! Just a simple FOR loop that iterates through and reloads all the indicators. Oh, and also make it a hotkey command.

Thanks in advance for looking into my request,
    Kent

#19     Feb 5, 2004
  10. Does eSignal v7.6 will fix bug issue on he option charting that I have report on the eSignal forum?

#20     Feb 5, 2004