eSignal 7.6 Problem

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by reg, Mar 17, 2004.

1. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Yes, we could get you back to 7.4 but since no one else is reporting this problem and we can't duplicate it in-house yet, the issue would remain unresolved and may discourage you from upgrading in the future. I checked a handful of symbols on various intervals and with different time templates. All looks just fine so I have nothing to provide our engineering group at this stage. Could be any number of things. I'd suggest you contact Tech Support directly or we can have someone call you. Just PM with your eSignal username if you want us to arrange a call out to you.

Also, if you just want to go back to 7.4, PM any of us with your username and we'll provide a link to you via private email. We don't like publishing links to previous versions as it creates confusion.

Thanks.

#11     Mar 18, 2004
  2. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

A new release of eSignal has now been posted to our download page. This version ( 7.6 release 2 ) should resolve the odd scaling issue and the pop-out window problem. Please upgrade and let us know if you encounter any problems.

Thanks.

#12     Mar 19, 2004
  3. reg

reg

I was able to solve the problem by uninstalling the software and installing the current version. Should also note that you can only use the time template of your current time zone. I'm in the west coast and if I use the Eastern time zone template of eSignal it screws up the charts. This didn't happen before in their older versions.
    Thanks to all the eSignal people who have responded to this thread - you all have been very helpful.:)

#13     Mar 20, 2004