eSignal 7.3 beta with popout windows - anyone tried it yet?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by bungrider, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

#31     Apr 16, 2003
  2. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

#32     Apr 16, 2003
  3. BCE

BCE

Hi, Guys
    Just a thought on the ECN highlights in the Market Depth window. Highlighting the ECN's in the pre-market and after-hours doesn't really help if the stock has moved at all overnight or in after-hours. I mentioned to J that you guys need to create a filter of some sort to show ONLY ECN's and lose all the market makers. RealTick has this. Otherwise the window is clogged with all old quotes that fill up the bid or ask at the top and when you scroll down to see the bid or ask that's not on top and away from the previous market then you can't see the current live orders unless you maximize the window which I'm sure few people do. Also having separate tabs for the Island and Arca books may be useful in some sense but personally I find it much more useful to view them together in one window so you can decide which routing method will work best. Just some thoughts on improving the software.
    Great job though with all the improvements to date. Very impressive. Keep up the good work. :)

#33     Apr 18, 2003
  4. Where would I find what columns are available for the quote window in Esignal?

Is there a list somewhere? in a manual perhaps?

thanks

#34     Apr 18, 2003
  5. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Hi Cdntrader,

Easiest way is to right-click on any of the existing column headings and choose add or replace field. That'll pop-up a complete list.

Thanks,

#35     Apr 18, 2003
  6. That would be the easiest way IF I was a subscriber.;)

#36     Apr 19, 2003
  7. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

That certainly makes a difference :)

We can add new fields pretty quickly so the drop-down menu w/in eSignal is always the most current list.

Since we have over 70 fields available in a Quote or Detail window, perhaps it would be easier if you told me what you were looking for and I'll tell you if we have it.

Thanks.

#37     Apr 19, 2003
  8. "% in range" for day, week, year.

#38     Apr 19, 2003
  9. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Unfortunately, we don't currently provide that heading. We are in the re-design phase of our Quote window so this is a good time to get lots of user input. Can you elaborate more on this field type? If you have other suggestions, feel free to email product development directly at ideas@esignal.com

Thanks.

#39     Apr 19, 2003
  10. lescor

lescor

What about net or % change from the opening price?

#40     Apr 19, 2003