eSignal 7.2 & eSignalCentral.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Chuck_T, Jan 22, 2003.

1. davez

davez

Hi Chuck

In PowerView (Supermontage) do you know why I see some '0' values at times in the Shown Column?

For example, in the attached Quoteview window, I can see two MM's bidding 32.88 and showing 11 (1100) shares. In the upper Powerview window, 11 shows in the Total Column (as I'd expect) but '0' shows in the Shown column. Same thing at ask price 32.95

Any idea why?

#31     Feb 17, 2003
  2. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

Some new scripts are available for eSignal including Volume Profile, Murrey Math, Equivolume, and Square of Nine. For those interested in seeing the real power of the eSignal Formula Scripting language, take a look at these studies Chris Kryza posted on eSignalCentral:

http://share.esignal.com/groupcontents.jsp?folder=&groupid=114

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=767

Chris also did a great job of documenting each one. This is very useful for others as they learn more about eSignal Formula Script (EFS). These really show off the new eSignal and its open platform for adding in new charting studies.

I highly recommend everyone take a good look at these new studies.

#32     Feb 17, 2003
  3. I am sorry Chuck but you dont seem to have answered the above post about the eurex feed for esignal.

Thanks in advance.

#33     Feb 17, 2003
  4. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

If you need timely and direct responses from eSignal staff, please register and post on eSignal Central. Support personnel are assigned to our boards and we try to post answers as quickly as possible. We do continue to monitor other forums but not nearly as often.

To your question about Eurex. We have had several problems since the transition on 1/1/03. Since last week though, our Euro Futures feed has begun to perform much better and we have additional improvements set for this upcoming weekend. We're expecting the feed will continue to remain stable and the additional changes will result in even better performance.

Thanks.

#34     Feb 17, 2003