Esignal 30 Day Trial

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Harry123, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Harry123

Harry123

Please be aware that if you do accept a 30 day "free" trial of Esignal Software Version 7.4 , that if you cancel the software within 30 days they will NOT refund the EXCHANGE FEES which amounts to about 20 dollars.

Just wanted all of Elite Trade to be aware of this as the sales person I spoke with originally to set the account up made sure NOT TO TELL ME THIS even though I asked would all my charges to my credit card be refunded if I cancelled before the trial period ended. Thanks. Just want others to be aware of this.

P.S. It says alot when Esignal has an "1 800" number for its Sales but none for its Customer Service dept and where you have to sit on hold via Long Distance. P.S.S. Sales won't tranfer over to Customer Service its not their policy they said.
    Anyway thats about it...call it the mini scam of the day thanks for listening.

Thanks PAUL!

2. Ebo

Ebo

:D

3. Daryn

Daryn

http://www.esignal.com/esignal/specials/default.asp#30day

eSignal 30-Day, Risk-Free Trial!°
    If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied, simply call our Customer Service department and cancel your account. We'll process your refund within 30 days (exchange fees and add-on service fees excluded). eSignal does not offer the 30-Day Trial for End-of-Day, eSignal Pro or TurboFeed products.

4. msfe

msfe

[​IMG]

eSignal 30-Day, Risk-Free Trial!

If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied, simply call our Customer Service department and cancel your account. We'll process your refund within 30 days (exchange fees and add-on service fees excluded). eSignal does not offer the 30-Day Trial for End-of-Day, eSignal Pro or TurboFeed products.

5. Daryn

Daryn

isn't that what I just posted?

6. That exchange fee is normal practice with charting company that does free trials.

Most traders know this...its also posted at their website.

You probably forgot to read the below statement...a statement almost in the middle of the page in regular size font...

eSignal 30-Day, Risk-Free Trial!°

This must have been your first free-trial with a realtime data providor.

Therefore, if you try QCharts (for example) free trial and their sales person saids you will not be charge an exchange fee...ask them to put it in writing because they are making a mistake and you want to take advantage of that mistake via getting it in writing. :cool:

Why didn't you question the sales guy on the phone about the contradiction at their website when he said ALL charges will be refunded???

NihabaAshi

7. Daryn,

I didn't see your post until after I clicked "submit reply" (I was slow in typing my message while I was multi-tasking...watching live world news) :cool:

Yet...I'll leave my message above as it is just to drive home the point again...

helps with my post count also :cool:

NihabaAshi

8. If you keep the sevice, the free trial month is not free.
    It is only free if you cancel and do not subscribe.