eSignal 11 Preview

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by deputycag, Feb 10, 2010.

1. muller

muller

I think that's a very great feature. Before that, when I accidently deleted a line or a fibonacci pattern, I had to close the entire chart without saving and reopen it, hoping my drawings was still there. I was asking for this feature many years ago already.

Of course this won't help one's fat finger mistakes while entering orders.

#81     Jul 16, 2010
  2. bigpapi

bigpapi

I tried the esignal 11 and it crashes every 11 minutes (or so), very annoying.

I am using vista can that be the problem?

I like the look and the new chart features, in spite of the constant crashes.

#82     Sep 20, 2010
  3. I'm guessing that you downloaded the original Preview version.
    Please go here http://www.esignal.com/products/download.aspx
    and click 'beta version' and a popup window will give you the download. Even though it is still a beta version, it almost never crashes in either XP or Vista.

The 'beta version' is in the left-center of the page.

#83     Sep 20, 2010
  4. Is there a release date for v11? How is v11 better/worse than the current version of Prophetx?

#84     Sep 28, 2010
  5. anyone using the esignal 11 beta with IB to trade yet?
    and is there any problem so far or it work as good?

Also do they have blotter for esignal 11?

#85     Oct 15, 2010
  6. I've been alternating between 10.6 and 11 for a while now and have been able to successfully place trade orders in both versions. I've also changed and canceled orders in version 11 and the change in TWS was immediate.

You may want to stick to small orders at first if you're worried, but I'm happy with the results so far. There is currently less functionality in the 11 version, but I believe trading is one of the things they are continuing to build upon as they finish the release.

Cheers,

Paul

#86     Oct 15, 2010
  7. nice

thanks

#87     Oct 15, 2010