eSignal 11 Preview

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by deputycag, Feb 10, 2010.

1. davez

davez

Hello Jay,
    Please remember to also include a HotKey for resetting Global (Daily High/Low Price) Alerts, as opposed to the 10+ keypresses needed now.

Thanks
    davez

#51     Apr 21, 2010
  2. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

While not purely a hot key, you can change all charts at once in eSignal 10.6 by holding down Shift and clicking the Increase / Decrease Bar Spacing icon on the Advanced Chart toolbar.

#52     Apr 21, 2010
  3. me2

me2

im still on 10.4

i also have other charts like link 4 charts w/ daily/30m/15/5m - that i dont want linked for scaling change

also 1 more request - i set dozens of price alerts a day - please put the 'set alert' at the top of the drop down menu when i click on a price point in a chart instead of having to find it about 2/3's of the way down the long list - inefficient.

thanks for response jay

#53     Apr 22, 2010
  4. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

Charts are still a work in progress and will continue to receive attention throughout the beta cycle. Appreciate the suggestions.

#54     Apr 22, 2010
  5. The poor b-stard comes onto the thread to announce v. 11, and before you know it he's besieged with complaints, requests, demands...

#55     Apr 22, 2010
  6. davez

davez

I guess it depends how you look at it. Is V 11 ahead of its time, or long overdo? If the latter, then requests for features that most other trading software already have is enntirely justified. If the former, I agree that requests for new 'frills' are not so justified.

#56     Apr 22, 2010
  7. muller

muller

The new eSignal looks and works awesome.
    Great job! Kudos to you programmers.
    I'm gonna modify my review here in the software ratings. (of course positively)

My questions:

Will the "Standard Chart" be gone in 11?

When the full version is released, will it still be possible to run both old and new versions at the same time, or is it just for beta testing purposes? (little retro here)

#57     Apr 22, 2010
  8. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

The 10 Series Standard Chart features such as a locked time scale, tabular view, etc. are being rolled into eSignal 11 Chart window.

On your second question, the Preview, Beta and Gold versions of eSignal 11 will all be able to run side-by-side with eSignal 10.x to ensure a smooth transition to the new platform.

#58     Apr 22, 2010
  9. me2

me2

jay is nice enough to answer- ive emailed a couple time over the last few years for the scaling link and alert fix - he's here and answering so why not ask.

squeaky wheel gets the oil

#59     Apr 22, 2010
  10. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

Here's the second video in the series; this time on Screen Real Estate features.

[​IMG]

#60     Apr 22, 2010