eSignal 11.5 Releases

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Joe Doaks, Feb 11, 2013.

1. just21

just21

Read larry williams out of print books available on amazon for a very reasonable price.

#41     Feb 15, 2013
  2. No new download last night. I cried myself to sleep.

#42     Feb 15, 2013
  3. Wulfgar

Wulfgar

I just started trading with esignal recently(Ive only ever used 11.5). I have done a TON of research on front end data feed providers and execution platforms. For the cost, Esignal edged out all of the others.

I Day trade KOSPI futures, swing trade 30+ different N.A./European/Pac-asian/currency futures, 22 forex pairs and I follow 270 different instruments for my options trading. I compile tremendous amounts of data into excel files for these instruments and it is easy enough to import/export with my DDE capabilities. Plus the price alerts and trade management software is very intuitive and easy to utilize.

The only beef I have is they do not have any options analytics to compete with thinkorswim. For now I use optionvue to do my options analysis and trading. I have it on word from Esignal though that they are actually developing an analytics program this year.

Plus the looks are pretty cool, feels like Im trading in the Matrix...lol

I just read the entire manual cover to cover and havent had any tech issues. The entire platform has been the most user friendly of any ive used in 7 years of trading

#43     Mar 5, 2013