eSignal 10.5 is Now Available

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by JayF_eSignal, Jul 14, 2009.

1. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

Hi Wayne,

It sounds like the Extended Intraday History service isn't on your account. You can add the service via Account Maintenance (within eSignal click on Support -> Account Maintenance.)

#21     Jul 16, 2009
  2. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

At this time, we don't have any plans of expanding OnDemand accounts to work with 3rd party applications.

#22     Jul 16, 2009
  3. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

My apologies for misreading your original post. Could you clarify further what you mean by "downloading 10 days of ES volume data"? What method, if not the Tick Downloader, are you using to grab this data?

#23     Jul 16, 2009
  4. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

Tsun,

We do carry more than just the $TNX and $TYX (i.e. the CBOE indices on the yields.) Read on for more...

In my earlier screenshot, those were from the British Bankers Association (BBA) Libor service and the current price for that is $10 / mo. More information about that can be found at this KB article.

For US Rates, check out the GovPx service ($25 / mo.) ... KB Link.

Yield Curves can be pulled up with any of the above, by typing in the root symbol for issue you want.

#24     Jul 16, 2009
  5. Got it!

Thanks Jay.

:cool:

#25     Jul 16, 2009
  6. usman88

usman88

Can anyone from Esignal tell me if extended intraday data for NYMEX futures is available on the Futuresource Energy Workstation?

#26     Jul 17, 2009
  7. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

I appreciate your efforts Jay.

In a nut shell though, despite producing yield curves in your package, you do not carry the quotes necessary to produce the benchmark yield curves of the G8.

Another missed opportunity by you guys. Still I suppose being a US company, in your eyes only the US counts.

All the best.

#27     Jul 17, 2009
  8. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Not at this time. The coding protocols to grab the extended data are only currently in the eSignal platform. We haven't had much demand for expanded intraday history from our WS users but if that changes, I'm sure we'll make that functionality available at some point.

Thanks.

#28     Jul 17, 2009
  9. trendy

trendy

Sure. I'm using 10000V volume candlestick charts with the time template set to retrieve 10 days of chart data.

#29     Jul 17, 2009
  10. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

I was able to duplicate the extended time to download data using the setup you mentioned. We'll look into this further with our developers.

#30     Jul 20, 2009