eSignal 10.2 Launched

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by JayF_eSignal, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Shaqi

Shaqi

Thats something for your tech guys to work on - that means I have to manually check VOL and OI to see which month has the highest around roll times - a bit of a pain when you are dealing with 20 markets

#11     Oct 6, 2008
  2. tbone4

tbone4

Major eSignal problems today. Lagging for minutes.

#12     Oct 6, 2008
  3. Attn: Jay

Lets try again

trader123abc

10-01-08 01:31 PM

Did you guys increase the intra day history like you talked about?
    What about historic data going back further for Daily charts
    Talking futures ES

#13     Oct 6, 2008
  4. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

We are continuing to test our extended historical data. We'll first release this extended database for QCharts users, and our goal is to do this before the end of the year, and we will follow-up in a subsequent release for eSignal users.

#14     Oct 6, 2008
  5. Thank you for the update.

#15     Oct 7, 2008
  6. i would like to thank esignal for the end of day service. i have tried to use esignal several times and get the bill at the end of the month and have to cancel. with the end of day service - i feel it is a good value and more suitable for a recreational trader...aprreciate it. you will continue to get my 35$ a month!!

#16     Oct 7, 2008
  7. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

niceneasy,

Nice to hear our new eSignal on Demand 10.2 End of Day and snap Intraday charting service is working out for you. It is a good affordable solution for casual trader to get the power of eSignal's charting and EFS studies plus it integrates trading with many brokers.

http://www.esignal.com/esignal/esignal_ondemand.aspx

Chuck

#17     Oct 7, 2008