Esignal 10.1 Much Better Faster

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jaytrader100, May 21, 2008.

1. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

tallpaw,

Without knowing the details of the lags you were seeing it would be hard to ascertain whether the latest 10.1 maintenance would correct them or not. Just based on some of your posts, my guess is that your lags may relate to a performance issue seen with the Pentium 4 processor and newer versions of eSignal. As mentioned previously, we are continuing to work on that issue and will have improvements throughout our upcoming versions.

#51     Aug 14, 2008
  2. Customers are just a bunch of beta testers for the next release... 10.2 :p

#52     Aug 15, 2008
  3. Titge

Titge

Would like to try it, but the site is down (still/again). I've tried a couple times recently and can't even get to the home page for information.
    :confused:

Used previous version a year ago, but had to do some real work for a while so I cancelled my subscription after a year. I had liked it at the time. I had very few issues with it back then.

JT

#53     Aug 18, 2008
  4. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

#54     Aug 18, 2008
  5. Titge

Titge

Right now, I can't get to any of them. I had been able to briefly connect to http://www.esignallearning.com/default.asp when I typed my last message, but not now.

I'm on Rogers Cable in Mississauga, ON (outside of Toronto). Using IE7 on Vista Ultimate.

Strange... I tried pinging esignal.com and it at least returned an IP Address, but it timed out. When I tried www.esignal.com it returned that it could not find the host. So I tried connecting to http://esignal.com and got a connection. Looks like some DNS records are screwed up somewhere.

Thanks,

JT

#55     Aug 18, 2008
  6. Titge

Titge

Could be related to some of the DNS Poisoning going on these days.

JT

#56     Aug 18, 2008
  7. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Can I have someone call you?

Thanks.

#57     Aug 18, 2008
  8. Titge

Titge

Not tonight. I'm heading to bed.

I'm just starting to get back into the game. It will probably be the end of September that I'll be back to trading. I just want to start getting ready and investigating what's changed on the software side.

It looks like I still have an account, though I seem to have forgotten my password.

JT

#58     Aug 18, 2008
  9. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

#59     Aug 18, 2008
  10. BudFoxx

BudFoxx

why can't esignal chart price and time of options in real-time???

even E*Turd can do that.

#60     Aug 19, 2008