Esignal 10.1 Much Better Faster

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jaytrader100, May 21, 2008.

1. No mention of the verified bug above. No response either.

#41     Jul 16, 2008
  2. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

Thurston,

We have been able to duplicate this problem in-house and we have it in our bug tracking system.

FWIW, reporting bugs on Elite isn't the best method for doing so. Either emailing, chatting with LiveRep or calling into our technical support department is a good method of reporting problems like this. Alternatively, using the eSignal Central Forums is an additional method of discussing a potential issue with the application.

#42     Jul 17, 2008
  3. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

I nominate Xuanxue for douchebag of the year. All in favor, say aye.

#43     Jul 17, 2008
  4. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

Aye!

#44     Jul 17, 2008
  5. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

the fucking child will probably change is handle on et, again, and come back crying about how much his mangina hurts or something. dude, grow some balls.

#45     Jul 17, 2008
  6. that is true. it would have been much better if you had thoroughly tested it first before unleashing it on the customers...

#46     Aug 11, 2008
  7. mokwit

mokwit

My experience with brokers and data vendors is that often this is the ONLY way that I can get action. I try the official channel first, and if there is no response within a (genuinely) reasonable time I go public. Going public works better than staying private where you can be, and frequently are privately ignored. These are the FACTS of my experience.

#47     Aug 11, 2008
  8. Yep, and guess what...it's still broken. Can't believe a front and center issue such as this hasn't gotten more attention from the company.

#48     Aug 11, 2008
  9. 4XIS4U

4XIS4U

ha ha... the www.esignal.com site has been up and down over the last weeks... just tried it... kind of funny for a data vendor...

#49     Aug 11, 2008
  10. tallpaw

tallpaw

JayF @Esignal: has your 10.1 maintenance release that you mention on your 7-16-2008 post fixed the lag that I was experiencing in the above post? I really do not feel like downloading 10.1 again only to have the same problem. Has anyone else upgraded to the 10.1 maintenance release? Anyone that has uprgraded, have you had any time lag problems even though it's hard to tell because of the lack of volume lately in the e-mini's. Thanx for any replies.

#50     Aug 13, 2008