Escaping a bad neigborhood

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by volente_00, Jul 24, 2017.

1. volente_00

volente_00

Who can relate to this video ?

I've personally been affected from both friends and family that suffered from depression and it still sickens me about how most of society seems to still ignore this issue. I'm not sure what direction I'm trying to go with this thread but I just wanted to start something. A place where one can go to post about what's going on in their bad neighborhood should they feel the need to vent, a thread without bullshit and egos. A place where a collective sum of participants can perhaps offer feedback to a lost soul who is struggling with issues of their own. What I love about et so much is even though we are all different, the experiences of all can be used to help if given the chance. I just want anyone to know my ear is always open if anyone needs to talk. If you don't want to post it here, then feel free to pm me. I've never seen a thread on here about real life talk and being there for one another but something has compelled me to start this. At the end of the day, I get the greatest joy not out of making money, but from simply helping others.