Escape from Dubai

Discussion in 'Economics' started by kxvid, Aug 26, 2009.

1. dewton

dewton

blue skies in china? more like gray-brown, polluted skies. it baffles me how beijing is one of the most expensive places to live in the world.

[​IMG]

#11     Aug 26, 2009
  2. S2007S

S2007S

HAHAH all is fine there...

right....

lets see blue skies and GDP growth at 8%+ forever...

hahaha

#12     Aug 26, 2009
  3. I understand the need to temper EXPECTATIONS about the economic situation (political reasons etc.), but why would the government temper ACTUAL economic activity?

#13     Aug 26, 2009
  4. Tell me, are you as negative with everything in your life as you are with the economy? USA economy is shit, China's economy is shit, EU economy.....you guessed it, shit. Surely there must be some place you are putting your money, let us in on the secret!

#14     Aug 26, 2009
  5. Mnphats

Mnphats

Is Canada's shit?

#15     Aug 26, 2009
  6. zdreg

zdreg

everybody loves Canada especially the Americans who think Canada is part of the US or the idiots on ET who think the US should seize Canada for its natural resources

#16     Aug 26, 2009
  7. I've never heard S2007S comment on Canada's economy, but it's probably a safe bet that he thinks it's shit.

#17     Aug 26, 2009
  8. It does make for interesting conversation though, doesn't it? Just imagine the chaos that would ensue LOL

Somebody really should write a book or a movie about the USA annexing Canada and the events that could take place afterwards. I think it would be rather interesting.

#18     Aug 26, 2009
  9. Mnphats

Mnphats

I was wondering what you thought.

#19     Aug 26, 2009
  10. Mnphats

Mnphats

WTF are you going on and on about?

#20     Aug 26, 2009