ES Volume Leads Price

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Joe Doaks, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Does this inevitably to profitable months, quarters, and years? Is it an infallible engine of guaranteed success?

#51     Apr 6, 2007
  2. Actually, I've attached Jack's "bible" on the "P,V relation." How about if we do some scoring based on Spydertrader's ChartScript at the link below and see if there's anything to it?
    http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/editsystem?id=47311

#52     Apr 6, 2007
  3. No I just wanted to finish setting you up after you didn't get my posts.

Obviously the P, V relation is correct, sy6mmetric and always in effect on all fractals and all markets.

By looking at the three boolean equations you can see that you really screwed it all up.

You have to do the work and you still don't get it.

#53     Apr 7, 2007
  4. Joe,

SCT for dummies is just what the world needs.
    Too many have been told by Spyder that they've got reading comprehension problems or told by Jack that they're not worthy. Keep up the good work and let the whole world do SCT.

#54     Apr 7, 2007
  5. ==================================

Sometimes declining volume is bearish;
    except lunchtime declining volume doesnt seem to matter much.:cool:

#55     Apr 7, 2007
  6. Don't the Joker's Widows let you know whether declining/rising volume is bearish/boolish?

#56     Apr 7, 2007
  7. Ah, that's why they don't do SCT?

#57     Apr 7, 2007
  8. Jon Frum

Jon Frum

More like cow patties mate.

#58     Apr 7, 2007
  9. bighog

bighog Guest

Volume, volume leads price. Keep believing that fools, some of us enjoy packing the retirement chest with your money. Not much more before i will have mine filled. . :p

Fill the chest, go into semi-retirement and help a couple youngsters pack a college chest, then sit by the Ocean with a cocktail, coffee, Coca cola in hand and watch the world go by as i spend the fools money that say "VOL LEADS PRICE".. :D

Jack, keep up the good work i enjoy it very much. .. :p

#59     Apr 7, 2007
  10. To be honest the best approach is KISS. The standard game, index or commodity futures, is selling the top of upswings and buying the bottom of downswings in sequence. Do it on the days market. You address this task with your observations, indicators and signals, and choice of charts (time, range and/or volume bars). So scale out on the turn and scale in for your new position or simply reverse your position in one hit. Which you do, depends on size of your position, your repeated accuracy/experience and how the turn presents itself. But you do have to do it to know how to DO IT.

#60     Apr 7, 2007